PDF Image Extractor is an honored product developed by Cristallight software, providing the functionality for extracting or erasing images from PDF document at no cost. Within this tool, you will be able to save extracted images to memory disk, or convert them to another image format like JPG, GIF, PNG, SGI and etc. Below are the main features of this tool based on evaluation:
- Innovative and simple interface with can work you through within minutes
- Multi-thread process for PDF files
- Support converting PDF directly to GTIF, TIFF, PNG, JPEG, SGI and a few more image formats.
- Navigate users through the images in a folder by using keyboard shortcuts or navigation keys
- Export files in Mac icon format
- Capable of having overview on all images of PDF with ease
- Convert all images to desired formats in batch
- Support limited image editing: flip images vertically and horizontally, and apply simple effects to images
- High preservation of original image quality
After all, PDF Image Extract is a nice choice for Mac users who want to take images from their PDF files as well as manage them in order. You can experience the smooth extraction speed without worrying about the loss of quality. But if you want to modify image, text, layout and more elements in PDF, please look for Win or Mac PDF Editor.